- 2x 200mls Isola Bio Rice cream
- 250mls rice milk
- 2tbsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp white sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
I used the Magimix Le Glacier ice cream maker for this recipe. You can make it without an ice cream maker and hand churn it, but this is much easier!
- Pour the rice cream and rice milk into a jug and mix well. (I have used both plain milk and the vanilla milk – the children much preferred the flavour with the vanilla milk, but it depends on just how much you like vanilla!)
- Switch on the ice cream make and slowly add the milk and cream mixture to the bowl of the ice cream maker
- Add the sugar, salt and vanilla extract
- Leave the ice cream maker to churn the mixture for at least 30 minutes
- The mixture should have thickened, but if not enough, leave the ice-cream maker running for another 10 minutes or so
- When you’re happy with the consistency, scoop into a Tupperware container and freeze until needed
- Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from a recipe on mydishisbomb.com