- 150g plain rice flour
- 3/4tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp xanthum gum
- 1/4tsp salt
- 120g free from spread
- 240g peanut butter
- 150g granulated sugar
- 90g brown sugar
- 1tbsp ground flaxseed meal mixed with 3tbsp water
- 1tbsp milk
- 1tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper, alternatively use some butter to grease the “wells” of a muffin tray
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and peanut butter together until smooth and fluffy
- Add the sugars until combined, then incorporate the egg replacement mix, followed by the milk and vanilla.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture and beat until thoroughly combined
- Portion out your dough, roll each into a ball into the sugar and place on baking trays, allowing room for the cookies to spread out while baking
- Bake for around 10 minutes, being careful not to over-bake. The cookies might look slightly underdone in the centre, but they are not
Pingback: Something nutty for the weekend | M's 7 year journey
these would be great with the new wow butter, the peanutless peanut butter for those with nut allergies, stuff is fab.
Oh, never heard of that one, where can you get it from?